Are you ready to experience a miracle in your relationship?
Download the Event Flyer [PDF]
Join with others who are taking love, intimacy and sensuality to the next level. If you desire to move past the barriers that keep you apart, fearful and in judgment…you are ready!
Dates: Friday 6/3 (evening), Saturday 6/4 & Sunday 6/5
Times: Fri. 7 – 9pm, Sat. and Sun. 9am -5pm
Location: Austin, TX
To Attend: $280/person (Sat & Sun), $160/person (Sat. only), Friday night FREE
Love and Intimacy Weekend Retreat
● Examine your beliefs about love and intimacy and discover your limitations around fully expressing and receiving pleasure.● Enjoy playful and powerful exercises in which you express your joy, depth and vulnerability.
● Explore being your authentic self and discover just how attractive and sexy your truth is!
● Engage with others while staying connected to yourself.
● Experience what comes up in each moment with calm and curiosity.
What will I learn? You will deepen your love for yourself and others. You will take home new skills to cultivate more honesty, joy, and intimacy (in-to-me-see) with your self and others.
Who will be there? Meet others who, like you, choose to explore life and sensuality in safe, conscious, and spontaneous ways.
Why Now? You are it! You are the creator of your own life experiences. Life is happening NOW. Why not have the life you absolutely love and adore?
Love and Intimacy Retreaters from last June’s retreat said:
- “It was the best weekend of my life; I feel an innocence and playfulness return to my relstionships.”
- “I let down my barriers and let my wife into a place that I had never experienced in our fifteen years of marriage.”
- “I fell in love with my partner in new intimate ways.”
- “My body changed. Since the workshop my doctor said my heart rate went from 80 to 65. I’m a new person.”
- “After the workshop when I had knee surgery, I fell in love with everyone in rehab.”
- “It was amazing to experience trust, support and love build up so quickly between people.”
Meet your Facilitators:
Nicole Verwey, Licensed Psychotherapist, Certified Professional Life Coach and Relationship Expert, teaches people through play and coaching “How to Win the Love Game” and “Mindful Eating”. (512) 670-3955 www.whatyousaycounts.com
Charla Hathaway, CSB, ACS, intimacy coach and author has helped thousands enjoy juicier relationships by showing them new ways to touch, talk and play. She’s the best-selling author of Erotic Massage, and 8 Erotic Nights: Passionate Encounters. Charla’s teachings will be featured in a Discovery Channel documentary this spring. (512) 626-5037, www.BodyJoy.org